Friday, January 30, 2015

Story Time!

Our brudder often borrows books at the public library.
The other day, he got someting for us!


Three Stories You Can Read to Your Dog
by Sara Swan Miller.


I Pinot couldn't wait his bedtime!
Oh me Momo?  I gave them a boys' night!


The Chapter 2:
The Bone!



"Bro, i might dream about the bone tree! tonight!"


After a while, I was very sleepy.
This is a picture my bro took for me.
He knows how to use mom's iPhone. hehehe


Oh yes, our kitty friends!
Here's for you! :) :)


Momo & Pinot/J & R

10 comments:

Shelby said...

Oh my bone - I LOVE this!!! I must get this book so that my human can read it to me! Although I don't think she'll do as good a job as your human :)

Kinley Westie said...

A bone tree? Dat sounds pawsome!

Unknown said...

Wow a bone tree???? We want one. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Molly the Airedale said...

How wonderful for your brudder to read you a bedtime story, Pinot! Tonight it will be Momo's ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Leigh said...

A bone tree sounds like a wonderful idea! That is a truly beautiful photo your brother took - he is a very talented little boy :-) Woofs and licks from Magic xxx

Julie said...

Oh we've got to get that book…a bone tree…gotta have me one of those!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! What a great book! We'll go get one for Ryan for his birthday!

Lady Malu ist angekommen.......... said...

Hello my friends, it´s too funny hearing James voice and his enthusiasm .....wonderful picture....we just on the way to the north sea looking for some good shots of sundowns and more. I love to walk on the beach in winter it´s very lonesome there.
Have a wonderful weekend and until the next time.
Wuff and LG
Aiko

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

This is adorable! He is quite a very animated reader. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Your brudder sure is clever! He just keeps getting more and more growed up!
~lickies, Ludo!